Tuesday 18 October 2011

October 12th 2011

...It has once more come and gone. The main focus in todays link up was a chill out tracker based theme for the first hour and a bit with a mix of random chiptunes and breakcore in between and at the end.

In other news Hexidecimates ride from where he was got pushed back so he wasn't aroud to cohost the show. Hope everything worked out good for him in the end. Cheers Kev! 

I have been back and forth talking with a few gents from Skulspace and another simmilair group that is willing to come on air to help with the hacker/diy side of news and local happenings around the city. Having said that there will be some GRAND OPENING for Skullspace November 5th I do believe in which I am in charge of the audio section. Lets hope it goes off without a hitch! Got some GREAT stuff in the works for this event! 

Cant say much as far as it was a nice relaxing showo, chillled out with myself... Al (Not Half) the d00d RIGHT before me scored me a practice disc of the show that he played this past Saturday at the grafitti gallery, which I was unable to attend due to child matters, WAY TO GO AL! Keep it up!! 

So dont only tune into Printed Circuit Wednesdays from 10pm to Midnight but RIGHT before we have Wrongly Wired that I STRONGLY SUGGEST checking out! 

Kudos

..::d0p3f15h::..

No comments:

Post a Comment

My title page contents