Saturday 22 October 2011

October 19th 2011

Show canceled for the day., well I wont be talking anyway, got a bad seance of the disappointments. My cohost has seemed to somewhere go on thinking that this was boring. Well I want to inform ANYONE that loves music and thinks they would love radio, you have to have such a passion. When 2 people like that are together thes how goes off without a hitch. I sadly couldn't get Kevin to apply more energy other than playing his netpad until I called im over to play some tracks.. Sad to see you go Kevin.

With the sad loss of hexidecimate we will have a replacement Cohost who cares a GREAT DEAL in the hacker/DIY culture as well as obscure electronica to even the Beastie Boys. Known for a short time and met VIA my current wife, Lukas will be joining us officially after the volunteering sessions are over but as a guest untill.

November 5th is a BIG DAY people, we have a BIG PARTY at the Kings Head for the GRAND OPENING of Skullspace...finally.. as we have had a warehouse for a bit now but you know who... that's right  THE D0p3f15h aka Moi will be setting up your entertainment and sound. And there WILL BE FLYER! COME ONE COME ALL!

I look forward to a special show this upcoming week with a special guest that will be joining us from far off place to talk about his industrial project and his band. Also we have other more entertaining things to come! STAY TUNED AND HAVE THAT DIAL FIXED TO 95.9... BECAUSE REALLY WHY CHANGE IT?

Respect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My title page contents