Thursday 17 November 2011

November 16th 2011.

I start off the evening getting off work... FINALLY! Because what I had planned a little earlier for you listners out there I was a little excited about.  An individual whom uses the same DAW (or digital audio workstation) goes by the name of Suva.
Suva has a really interesting approach to Renoise in general. I mean there are ALOT of bands out there including Black Metal bands that use trackers for certain parts but Error-Success  is a slice of it's own, and do I ever know my industrial. Dont believe me? Just Check out a little Demo [EP] for the hell of it. But the true romance I wanted my listners to check out other than there really well put together website but also this video here which im going to make sure its here for ANYONE to see ANYTIME... Enjoy!
The other half of the show went well. My intro for the show I can say is ALOMOST DONE FINALLY and i;m really pushing on myself to release. This radio show is really a passion of mine and to be honest I really wish I could actully know how many people know and listen to my show regularly. In any event I get to work with some AWEOSME artists and hand out my releases to some awesome labels so money or not I want to gain aas much experience as I can to be an audio engenieer or an electrical engenieer.

The kings head pub wasnt the best of turnouts. All I  haveto say is sorry homie...

Peace,
d0p3f15h                                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My title page contents