Monday 7 November 2011

Wednesday November the 2nd -and- Saturday November the 5th

Two Dates? Yup That's right! This past Saturday was infact the hackerspace of wWinnipeg also known as Skullspace's "GRAND OPENING" in which there was a cover at the door of the hackerspace but that ticket got you a free drink at the Kings Head Pub.
To start off the show this past Wednesday I went with more of a somber mood. Yep, the great sounds of granular synthesis streaming through the FM airwaves to the ears of every listener and on this special occasion my 2 year old son was at his baba's for an over nighter! Very rarely do I get to have my favorable. person in the world there by my side but she added an extra punch for the weather and announcements of time and temp! Way to go Erica! w007!
Due to the lack of motivation Printed Circuit will be continuing on as myself with no co-host. The excuses range however I could NEVER foresee myself having to quit for any reason for the radio show. Ever.  I just wanted to make that clear. I do hope one day there will be someone passionate enough to have the will to be a co-host.
This next week we have a mixed show planned. I held a real small Renoise competition in which I made a small sample pack and hit up the Renoise IRC on #espernet and it came through. 3 songs including mine with some impressive stuff. Those will be played along with some entries from soem Canadian Renosie artists aswell as some European artists, including a BuzzTracker user! Good ol' Buzztracker. The tracker I started with and still make from time to time music in.
For the Skullspace after party everything went smoothly except for a bit of confusion with my equiptment and the mixer which we later figured out, my beer being killed in the process. A BIG thanks to Ron for the replacement. I rarely drink but on this eve I definitely felt like a beer for all the work I did. As well as a BIG thank you to messmer for coming out and an apology for the mix up in time sets. So there we have it.. An update to follow.

-Kyle aka d0p3f15h.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My title page contents